Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??

Go down 
+10
Lou
Gnisten
Claire
Melly
James
Joy
x Laurziee x
Hilzaa
Natzatp
xLynseyx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xLynseyx

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? Empty
PostSubject: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm

If you were what was your name?? I was xLynseyx I think or something like that!! It'll be nice chatting to everyone again!!
Back to top Go down
Natzatp

Natzatp

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:04 pm

clea_4eva
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthatpromotions.co.uk
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Oh yeah well I remember you Natz!! Lol!!

I put my name in for a joke but you can't change it lol!!
Back to top Go down
Hilzaa

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

i was Hilzaa, not much has changed lol
xxxx
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

I think I was just Laurzie. I did go through a stage of Aimee's Angel but think that was the AK forum Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Yes I remember you too Joel lol!! What have you both been up to!?
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Lynsey I think you can change your name on here. You can go to add someone as a friend and it takes you to a profile bit. Thats how I added my avatar xx
Back to top Go down
Natzatp

Natzatp

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm

ahh its well confusing lol what happened to edit profile at the top like it normally is on forums?
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I dont know lol thats what I was looking for at first xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Haha thanks that worked!! Confusing but I guess it's a new forum and Admin didn't sort that bit out yet!!
Back to top Go down
Natzatp

Natzatp

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm

strange lol.. so what u all been up to for the past few years then?
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Not much exciting I'm just in my final year at uni now so busy bumblebee with that (or at least trying to be but Facebook gets in the way of me actually putting my face in a book!!!)

what about you guys?

Gonna be weird calling Emma, Soraya now isn't it? But I think it's a totally great idea as her solo name though - so different and memorable!!
Back to top Go down
Natzatp

Natzatp

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 pm

haha i'm glad i left college before i got addicted to facebook wouldnt have got anything done

Left college in june last year n looking for a job now it's a nightmare atm. Got my own promotions company but that's a voluntary thing . That's about it really, spend most of my spare time with mates bands or checking out new bands.
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Oooh that sounds cool!! Yeah its hard when you're trying to do 3000 words on Death at Christmas and all you wanna do is sit refreshing Facebook LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Joy

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 am

Hey guys! Smile xox
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 am

Hi Joy, what you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Joy

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 am

Hey Lynsey, not much apart from lots of hours at work and booking some holidays, what about you? xox
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:37 pm

haha lucky!! Just still at uni - boring!! In my last semester now though can't wait to finish but scared at the same time!! Got lotsa work to be getting on with Sad
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Yeah i was
Back to top Go down
Joy

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 am

Eeek to lots of work - I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Smile Any idea on what you want to do when you've finished? xox
Back to top Go down
Melly

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:56 am

I was on there....obv Lynsey you know me RIGGGGGGHT?! Arrow GET OUT! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:14 am

Joy wrote:
Eeek to lots of work - I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Smile Any idea on what you want to do when you've finished? xox

Nope! Just getting my degree so I can get a graduates job at some point in the future but don't really want it!! Like I realised after a year that I didn't like what I was doing at uni and it wouldn't lead me anywhere.. Well I guess it may come in handy one day I suppose!!
Back to top Go down
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey! I used to be on OC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natzatp

Natzatp

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Clairion Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey Claire!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: