Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??

Go down 
+10
Lou
Gnisten
Claire
Melly
James
Joy
x Laurziee x
Hilzaa
Natzatp
xLynseyx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gnisten

Gnisten

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 am

I used to go on the OC forum but I can't remember what my username was Embarassed

Last edited by Gnisten on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gnisten09.deviantart.com
James

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 am

Gnisten wrote:
I used to go on the OC forum but I can't remember what my username was Embarassed

Haha nevermind, as long as you remember it here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gnisten

Gnisten

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm

James wrote:
Gnisten wrote:

Haha nevermind, as long as you remember it here Laughing

I have such bad memory it's ridiculous but it doesn't matter,it's annoying though.I was the norwegian,there couldn't have been many of them there.

I won't forget this one Smile

Last edited by Gnisten on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gnisten09.deviantart.com
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Haha wow James Woods is that you?!
Back to top Go down
Hilzaa

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:07 pm

xLynseyx wrote:
Yes I remember you too Joel lol!! What have you both been up to!?
hey sorry am only just replying!
ive just been working hard at college, did my first professional panto over xmas and did my first ever gig type thing performing and hosting an event at a club celebraing the chinese new year, very fun!
what have you been up2?
xxx
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 am

I miss OC. It was always such a great atmosphere on there and when I joined I was made sooo welcome xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 pm

OC was pretty fabulous back in the day....I don't remember my username on there probably Louise or Lou
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 am

I did sign up but I didn't post much on there. No idea what my username was, I'm guessing Hayley, that's what it usually is unless it's already taken.
Back to top Go down
MeganSaturday

MeganSaturday

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:29 am

I was back in the old days! I miss Clea Sad
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 am

haha!!
Back to top Go down
terry

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm

yes I was a member in 2005
Back to top Go down
Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:04 am

I was on there!

I was 'Gavin'.

I'm imaginative, me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??   Were you a member of Official Clea Forums?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were you a member of Official Clea Forums??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: