Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Swift <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Hayley

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Is anyone else a fan of Taylor's?
She's one of my favourite singers. She's so talented and I really admire her because she writes all her own songs and music.
All of her songs are so beautiful but my favourite song of hers is Tim McGraw.
Did anyone see her Grammy performance with Miley? That was amazing! <3
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Love her!! Didn't like the performance with Miley though - Miley KILLED Fifteen!! It was terrible I was like noooo kick her off the stage LOL!!
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Btw are you going to see her in London? Can't wait!! Hopefully gonna get to see her in New York in the summer too *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Lol I actually really like Miley's voice, it's so country! They sounded a bit odd together, cos Taylor's got such a sweet voice and Miley's is very deep and manly lol, but I think it worked! I loved how they kept looking and smiling at each other, it showed it meant something to them.
I would absolutely love to see Taylor, but the dates are smack bang in the middle of my assessed placement for my course at Uni. There is no way I could get down to London for the concert and back again that night. If only it was a month later! Hopefully she'll come back again though Smile
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 am

Lol I love Miley's voice and like her on her own and like Taylor on their own but I didn't love the collaboration!! Apart from Miley doing ad-libs at the end it sounded good then LOL!!

Haha yeah luckily its the day after my dissertation is due in, I've got an assignment due in on the 8th but you know priorities LOL!! She'll come back though and do a proper tour (she better had do a proper tour anyway trecking to London from Liverpool for a gig is annoying LOL!)

Couldn't get tickets for New York though - bad times!! It sold out in under a minute.. damn those Yanks!!
Back to top Go down
MeganSaturday

MeganSaturday

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:44 am

Aw I loved Taylor and Miley's duet. "Our Song" is one of the cutest songs I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 am

xLynseyx wrote:
Lol I love Miley's voice and like her on her own and like Taylor on their own but I didn't love the collaboration!! Apart from Miley doing ad-libs at the end it sounded good then LOL!!

Haha yeah luckily its the day after my dissertation is due in, I've got an assignment due in on the 8th but you know priorities LOL!! She'll come back though and do a proper tour (she better had do a proper tour anyway trecking to London from Liverpool for a gig is annoying LOL!)

Couldn't get tickets for New York though - bad times!! It sold out in under a minute.. damn those Yanks!!

Haha ah right. Yeah did you see the faces Miley was pulling while she was singing? Pretty funny! Laughing
Yeah if she does a proper tour then I will 100% be going and dragging my boyfriend along lol. But yeah I'm going to be at placement from 8am til about 4.30pm everyday so there is just no way I could have made it down to London in time, then back the same night.
Aww no! Were you going to New York anyway or were you going to go especially for the concert?
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:05 pm

in August, well I wanna go anyway, cos I'm addicted to going lol but yeah I was going to meet up with my friend who's doing Camp America and see Taylor while I was there lol!!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Ah right that's a shame then. A few people in my class are doing Camp America this summer, I would hate it lol I'm a bit lazy!
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I was always scared to do it but my friend did it last year and had a great time.. I'm in my final year at uni now though so can't do it.. I really regret that!!
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Aww you seem to be missing out on everything lol. I'm in my first year now, 3 more years to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor Swift <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift <3   Taylor Swift <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Other Artists-
Jump to: