Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing On Ice

Go down 
+3
Joy
x Laurziee x
Lisa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa

Lisa

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:47 pm

well guys who do you want to win Dancing On ice

i really think Ray deserves to win he's in a league of his own on the show!
xxxx
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 pm

I want Roxy or Donal to win. They have both come so far with the skating and are doing really well. I'm a skater myself so I know how hard it is for them xx
Back to top Go down
Joy

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 am

I think Ray will win it but I want Jess to. xox
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm hoping Ray doesnt but sure he will. His routines annoy me. He's far too cocky. Bring back Chris Fountain.

I dont care about the celebs anyway. Its all about the pros. They are the true stars of the show. Dan, Kristina and Frankie are my faves xx
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:07 am

Ray is gona win, without a doubt x
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 am

Depends on if he has the public support. Look at last year. The best skater didnt win. I just hope he doesnt win. Cant stand him. The only good that would happen with him winning is that Maria would win xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 am

Yeah I keep saying that maybe Jessica or Zoe will up their game and take the trophy like Suzanne did last year when Chris Fountain had been the best throughout!!

I think Ray will win and it'd be wrong if he didn't because he's miles and miles better than the others!!

I feel let down by Roxanne thought she'd be good but she isn't!!
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 am

Roxy is a good skater. Maybe not the strongest but out of the girls she does the most solo work. Her footwork is strong and she does backward crosses as if they are simple Shocked lol. She'll probably go this week but shes been confirmed for the tour so I cant wait for that xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 pm

I think Roxy is better than Donal and Coleen though, I'd like to see her come before them!! Ray, Jess and Zoe should be the finalists though
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:07 pm

I want Donal, Jess and Ray in the final. Donal has improved so much and to be able to do a back hydroglide supporting Flo is amazing xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

yeah he's improved the most but he bores me!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Lol I love him. Zoes ok but I do wish she'd skate alone and not hang on to Matt all the time. And shes fine when shes skating but when she just rambles on I'm like SHUT UP lol Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol I think Roxanne does the least on her own though - like it seems to be one lift after another with her!!
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:27 pm

She does loads of solo work. Shes had more lifts the last few weeks but I think Jayne and Chris are trying to give her more impressive lifts to try and get higher scores xx
Back to top Go down
Heather

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 pm

if it comes down to talent and not popularity, then at the mo, Ray should lift the trophy - but when do things ever go the way they should........... Laughing
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 am

At this rate Coleen will win Evil or Very Mad xx
Back to top Go down
terry

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

good ole Ray Quinn he's finally won something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancing On Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing On Ice   Dancing On Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing On Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: TV & Film-
Jump to: