Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Goody

Go down 
+6
x Laurziee x
Hayley
xLynseyx
Lisa
Joy
James
10 posters
AuthorMessage
James

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 am

Although not a fan of her myself, it's so sad to see what shes going through. Feel so sorry for her two sons. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Joy

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:03 pm

I feel really sorry for her and her boys. I'm finding it hard to follow it all as it just reminds me of one of my friends died a month ago from cancer and she left her daughter who is probably about the same age as Bobby, if not a little older. Sad No-one that young should die of such a foul thing. Sad The sooner they find a cure, the better! xox
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 pm

that's really sad to hear your story Joy

and it is very tragic about Jade, I really feel for her two young sons who he'll leave behind
xxx
Back to top Go down
James

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 pm

I've heard a few text jokes going around about her, it's so sick!
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:55 pm

that's awful being using cruel text jokes regarding jade's illnessxx
Back to top Go down
xLynseyx

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah my neice told me a joke the other day I just said thats not nice and told her not to say it, she's 12 and I guess at that age you don't really have the same sort of feelings about things as when you're older!!

Anyway, I think it's so sad I just feel for her family and her boys but think she's doing a great thing sharing her story, hopefully the awareness that she's brought with being so ill has and will save women's lives.. a lot more women are having smear tests because of it and they're trying to lower the age to 20 from 25
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

I feel so bad for her and her family. I can't imagine what they must be going through.
Back to top Go down
x Laurziee x

x Laurziee x

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:28 pm

I've never liked her but I feel so sorry for her. Its awful for her and her family. Especially her two sons xx
Back to top Go down
JamesC

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Lisa wrote:
that's awful being using cruel text jokes regarding jade's illnessxx

Usually i'd more than happy too hear a jade goody joke but a person has gotta be heartless too crack jokes about a dieing person.
Back to top Go down
MeganSaturday

MeganSaturday

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:33 am

I feel terrible for her and her family. Can't say I was ever a huge fan of hers but since she's been ill Ive gained so much respect for her for bringing awareness of cervical cancer.
Back to top Go down
terry

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

that is so sad what happened to her
Back to top Go down
sparkleysan

sparkleysan

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm

It's awful, she was extremely brave and was so down to earth wth such a big heart. I really feel for all her family and friends...she did so much for her little boys before she went and I thought that was amazing.

God bless her and her little boys xxxx
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

R.I.P Jade.
Back to top Go down
JamesC

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 pm

I must admit i way back i couldn't stand jade i just thought of her as some loud mouth chav with no talent who got fame through big brother who had less brain cells than a gold fish. But that was then but overtime she really grew on me and now i feel the total opposite i saw different sides too her and really she was a gal with a heart of gold and its always been in the right place she didn't have a spiteful bone in her body.

She was also a lot more clever than she lets on somtimes she just couldn't always express herself in the right way vocally and thats what made her seem stupid somtimes but really she was very switched on inside and not dumb at all when u got know what she was about u could see that.

I also admire with amazement and total respect how she stayed so together and strong for her family and kids when she knew she only had a fiew weeks left on this earth that makes me think what an amazing women and she probably saved a lot of other cancer victims lifes before she went too with the awarness she braught it in the media and thats one amazing she thing she did before she left us.
Back to top Go down
terry

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Jade you were simply the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Goody   Jade Goody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Goody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: